If you have equipment, skills, experience, facilities, time to volunteer or services, and wish to share them with other Community Champions within Stoke-on-Trent, 1000 Lives can help you. However big or small, it all makes a difference.
At our Network meetings we usually have a Got It, Want It wall. People post things they have which they are happy to share and requests for things they need.
1000 Lives are members of the Totally Stoked place based giving partnership in Stoke on Trent. Totally Stoked connects people, groups organisations and businesses together within the communities in which they are located. We want to encourage people, organisations, groups and businesses to think about how we can all share our time, skills, knowhow, facilities, resources and equipment – so Totally Stoked can match the requests for support coming in from the community.
If you want or need something – information, advice, equipment, space, training or volunteers, 1000 Lives can help. In between meetings and events, there are four ways you can post an offer or a wanted request.
- Join the 1000 Lives facebook group and post an offer or a wanted request.
- If you are part of a community group or organisation working in Stoke on Trent, share your offer or ask for what you need on the Totally Stoked website.
- Take part in one of the 4 Community Share Network events that All the Small Things run each year for Totally Stoked. At every event we create an online Got It Want It wall, and have talks and group discussion to share our know-how, skills and stuff!
- Email 1000Livesnetwork@gmail.com and we will share your offer or want on social media and in our newsletter. Please include your email or contact number.
- Phone 1000 Lives 0751 881 3131 to tell us what you have or what you need. We will share your offer or want on social media and in our newsletter.